aNaRcHy KiNGz
You are currently viewing this forum as a "Guest" to get full access on all of the features we have to offer, take a few minutes to Register. If you are currently already a member, log in as normal. Thank you.
aNaRcHy KiNGz
You are currently viewing this forum as a "Guest" to get full access on all of the features we have to offer, take a few minutes to Register. If you are currently already a member, log in as normal. Thank you.
aNaRcHy KiNGz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aNaRcHy KiNGz

A Xbox 360 Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Facebook Activity
Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» modern warfair 3 lol
READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:33 am by p3ng0l0rd

» Blake Active makes captivated within Sterling Louboutin harrass.
READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:35 am by Jollysu

» Hello i am ReBeL
READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:45 pm by ReBeL

» Application
READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:10 am by ReBeL

» Hi guys could I join your clan.
READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:15 pm by aKz DViNe PaCcO

» Application for: Reigato
READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 pm by aKz DViNe MaGiC

» READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP
READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:45 pm by Reigato

» Haha I Love this
READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 pm by aKz DViNe MaGiC

» Black Ops?
READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 pm by aKz DViNe MaGiC

Top posters
aKz DViNe GhOsT
READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_vote_lcapREAD FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_voting_barREAD FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_vote_rcap 
aKz DViNe MaGiC
READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_vote_lcapREAD FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_voting_barREAD FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_vote_rcap 
aKz DViNe PaCcO
aKz KiNG
SilverOoKAMI 22
ReBeL
mw2z_Finest
PrinzEugen
p3ng0l0rd
Brodie1994
Affiliates

"

Donate

READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aKz DViNe MaGiC
Leader
Leader
aKz DViNe MaGiC

READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP Empty
PostSubject: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP   READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:23 pm

You are viewing this topic because for some reason you were not able to apply via the forum application.

Here you will be copying the following format. Be sure to copy the format and post a new application here. Since this application is not sent to my email a possible 24 hour review might be delayed.

Be sure you meet the following requirements before trying to apply for our clan.

Also, copy and post the application on this thread. From there a new thread will be made with your name and moved to the Pending Appications Section. Be sure to come daily to view your progress on your application.

It is important that you leave your acutal email address so you can recieve an email on your status of your application instead of having to come back and check.

You also have the option to be notified about your applications via Xbox Live. Just be sure you "X" the yes on the application regarding that.

• Must be Mature
    To ensure this, at least the age of 15 must be reached.
  • Must be active
    This does not mean you have to no-life at video games; however, 2-4 hours per two days is a must.
  • Microphone
    Please make sure you have a microphone as a microphone is crucial for teamwork.
  • No over excessively whining
    Everyone gets ticked off when a bullshit death occurs, but don't ruin everyone's fun by complaining all game.
  • Register on our forum
    If this hasnt be done yet, do so now.
  • 800 Microsoft Points
    If you are serious about staying with our clan, a name change will be required at the end of one month in which you will be an elite member.
  • Have fun
    Our number 1 requirement is to have fun

Application Format
Name:
Email:
Gamer Tag:
Microphone: [] Yes []No
Timezone:
Which of these games do you play: []Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 []Call of Duty: Black Ops []Battlefield: Bad Company 2 []Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Will you help new members: []Yes []No
Will you follow the rules: []Yes []No
Why you think you should be accpeted:
Would you like to be notified on your application through Xbox Live? []Yes [] No
Any Comments:

Last edited by aKz DViNe MaGiC on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
aKz DViNe MaGiC
Leader
Leader
aKz DViNe MaGiC

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP   READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Reigato
New
New
Reigato

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP   READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Application Format
Name: Gino
Email: ginodilorenzo26@yahoo.com
Gamer Tag: Reigato
Microphone: [x] Yes []No
Timezone: Central (US & Canada)
Which of these games do you play: []Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [x]Call of Duty: Black Ops []Battlefield: Bad Company 2 []Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Will you help new members: [x]Yes []No
Will you follow the rules: [x]Yes []No
Why you think you should be accpeted: I was invited to join. I'm an alright player and I think that you guys could definitely show me the ropes. I also think that I'll be a vital asset to the clan once I get a feel as to what I'm doing with all of this.
Would you like to be notified on your application through Xbox Live? [x]Yes [] No
Any Comments: I hope you guys let me join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP   READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP
Page 1 of 1