aNaRcHy KiNGz
You are currently viewing this forum as a "Guest" to get full access on all of the features we have to offer, take a few minutes to Register. If you are currently already a member, log in as normal. Thank you.
aNaRcHy KiNGz
You are currently viewing this forum as a "Guest" to get full access on all of the features we have to offer, take a few minutes to Register. If you are currently already a member, log in as normal. Thank you.
aNaRcHy KiNGz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aNaRcHy KiNGz

A Xbox 360 Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Facebook Activity
Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» modern warfair 3 lol
Application for: Reigato I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:33 am by p3ng0l0rd

» Blake Active makes captivated within Sterling Louboutin harrass.
Application for: Reigato I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:35 am by Jollysu

» Hello i am ReBeL
Application for: Reigato I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:45 pm by ReBeL

» Application
Application for: Reigato I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:10 am by ReBeL

» Hi guys could I join your clan.
Application for: Reigato I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:15 pm by aKz DViNe PaCcO

» Application for: Reigato
Application for: Reigato I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 pm by aKz DViNe MaGiC

» READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING APP
Application for: Reigato I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:45 pm by Reigato

» Haha I Love this
Application for: Reigato I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 pm by aKz DViNe MaGiC

» Black Ops?
Application for: Reigato I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 pm by aKz DViNe MaGiC

Top posters
aKz DViNe GhOsT
Application for: Reigato I_vote_lcapApplication for: Reigato I_voting_barApplication for: Reigato I_vote_rcap 
aKz DViNe MaGiC
Application for: Reigato I_vote_lcapApplication for: Reigato I_voting_barApplication for: Reigato I_vote_rcap 
aKz DViNe PaCcO
aKz KiNG
SilverOoKAMI 22
ReBeL
mw2z_Finest
PrinzEugen
p3ng0l0rd
Brodie1994
Affiliates

"

Donate

Application for: Reigato

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aKz DViNe MaGiC
Leader
Leader
aKz DViNe MaGiC

Application for: Reigato Empty
PostSubject: Application for: Reigato   Application for: Reigato I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Application Format
Name: Gino
Email: ginodilorenzo26@yahoo.com
Gamer Tag: Reigato
Microphone: [x] Yes []No
Timezone: Central (US & Canada)
Which of these games do you play: []Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [x]Call of Duty: Black Ops []Battlefield: Bad Company 2 []Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Will you help new members: [x]Yes []No
Will you follow the rules: [x]Yes []No
Why you think you should be accpeted: I was invited to join. I'm an alright player and I think that you guys could definitely show me the ropes. I also think that I'll be a vital asset to the clan once I get a feel as to what I'm doing with all of this.
Would you like to be notified on your application through Xbox Live? [x]Yes [] No
Any Comments: I hope you guys let me join.
Back to top Go down

Application for: Reigato
Page 1 of 1